FOLLOW ME READ

Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BOOKS & LIFE

I just got home. It was a busy and interesting day. I am ready to spend some time with my kids. They had a busy day at school as well . The dinner will be ready soon and after reading with my little one, I am ready to go back to my creative self. I am also reading “Shanghai Girls” a novel by Lisa See. Shanghai Girls is an extremely powerful story about women, sisterhood, and starting a new life in a new land. The story can touch us in so many levels. I will be writing a complete review when I finish the book.
Sometimes is hard to balance all responsibilities but at the end of the day it feels so rewarding that I go to sleep happy and amazed with all that is been accomplished although tomorrow we start all over again with new and exiting adventures (just like the book I am reading). That’s the way I like to see my life, like a chapter of a book. I just can’t wait to turn the page..

No comments:

Post a Comment