FOLLOW ME READ

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

READ & WRITE!

My love for writing was lost in time. What do I want to say? Well, it is complicated. Since I was in High school I new that I could write. It was in me, but only in the inside. I always was the one helping my sisters writing for school projects (I even won an award in my sister Literature class! The sad part is, I didn’t get credit for it). I was the one chosen to write for the local newspaper or that greeting card for that aunt that lived far away.I ended up studying Accounting. It was in my late 30’s that I started analyzing my life, what I have accomplished and also my future goals, when I realized that I wanted to write.I started reading my children's books . I discover how fascinating is the children’s literature. The imagination of a child does not have limits, it does not recognized the impossible, and that is exactly what I love about them. We grow up and we start seeing walls where there was any.
Read and write go together. That is how I want to keep it.
Share a book, I’ll share one with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment